Sunday, March 28, 2010

Heart #53 goes to...Flip Mino HD Camcorder



Heart #53 goes to...Flip Mino HD Camcorder (2nd Generation)!  I love this!  I just got it for my birthday from my dear hubby and have been using it the last few days on a weekend trip we're on.  It's so small and compact, and so easy to use.  One button to turn it on, and it's ready in seconds.  Another button pops open a flip out USB arm which plugs directly into your PC or Mac.  When you plug it in, it automatically loads its own software for you to download, save and share your videos.  This new one has a 2 inch screen, compared to the 1st generation which has a 1.5 inch screen.  The buttons in the back are really easy...the big red button starts recording, the plus and negative zoom in and out, and the rest are for playback and to delete.  You don't even need to read any instructions.  The link above will take you to Amazon.com where you can find it for $181.54.  A great price considering I had just bought the 60 minute one by mistake from that bullseye store and it cost $179.  The one from Amazon is the new brushed metal 120 minute one for just a few dollars more.  The only other accessory I bought was a power adapter for $13 so that I can charge the flip when I don't have a computer around.  This is a must have item!  You'll never miss an important moment with this in your pocketbook!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

following you over from harriets comment challenge and that is fabulous. Ive always wanted one of them - and I know they are not expensive!

Tracy

Daniella said...

glad you got it... Love my flip