Monday, March 8, 2010

Heart #29 goes to...Havaianas Flip Flops

Kids Slim Love in dusty rose

Heart #29 goes to...Havaianas Flip Flops!  I love my boots in the winter but I love my flip flops in the summer.  Can you tell I'm longing for some warmer weather?  These Havaianas flip flops are supposed to be really comfortable.  I am putting a bunch of these on my wish list and throwing out all of my old ones.  These are just too cute to have only one pair.  They sell for $24 and they even have for men and cute ones for kids and babies which sell for about $19.  Visit their website by clicking the blue link above for all different styles and colors.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Slim Zebra in chocolate

Slim Season in navy blue


High Light in hot pink $30

Baby Pets in white/lavender

Kids T-Rex $16

Limited  Edition Valentine's Day Flip Flops $22

3 comments :

ThinkFeminist said...

I am your latest follower from FF!!! Your blog is definitely informative, I will be hanging around for awhile.

You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

Alice said...

I'm another flip flop fan! These are super cute.

Daniella said...

well if anyone needs flips, it's me. I've been watching these for awhile... sold. love them all now need to decide which ones.