Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heart #25 goes to...eBags Packing Cubes

Heart #25 goes to...eBags Packing Cubes.  I had done a few online surveys, got some reward points, and was able to shop eBags.com.  I stumbled upon these packing cubes and thought they were interesting.  I got the red cubes for myself and green ones for my hubby.  I think they are great.  When we go on trips I am able to really sort our clothes and fit them in the suitcase in a neater way.  When you get to your destination, you can just slip them right into drawers and keep everything organized.  I bought two cube sets each and I use them to separate socks, undergarments, t-shirts, even shoes.  They have handles and a mesh top to give them some air.  I even use the larger size for a small airline pillow and blanket and use it as a carry on.  The possibilities are endless.  They sell for about $24 dollars and come in a few different colors.

1 comment :

Betty Manousos said...

What a lovely blog you have!
Visiting from FF I am now following!
Love for you to come visit me.
Happy Friday!
Betty