Heart #28 goes to...Williams Sonoma's Professional Multi Chopper! Today was leftover meatloaf day! And what better side dish than home made french fries (with a little bit of Truffle Oil!). This handy piece of necessary kitchen equipment sells for $39.95 and is well worth it. My husband and I love to make home made french fries and there is nothing more time consuming than cutting potatoes into french fries. This multi chopper makes perfect fries in no time. I tried to download a video that they have on their website showing you all of the different uses (onion rings, lemon slices, lime wedges etc..) but I couldn't do it. Click the blue link here and watch the video midway down the page.
Here's a quick description from their website:
Versatile tool includes three pushers and four interchangeable stainless-steel blades to prep all types of fresh produce.
- Precision stainless-steel blades interchange with ease.
- A push of the spring-loaded lid cuts a whole fruit or vegetable and deposits its slices into the removable closed container.
- Ingredients drop into a large measuring container that allows you to see how much you've already cut.
- Easy-to-read measurement marks.
- Remove the base to use the chopper directly over a cutting board.
- Spring-loaded telescoping arm accommodates larger ingredients.
- For safe storage, the unit can be locked shut with the blades and pushers in the base.
- Dishwasher safe.