Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart #9 goes to...Big Dreamzzz Baby Camo

Heart #9 goes to Big Dreamzzz Baby Camo footed sleeper.  ShopKokimo.com  took notice of my previous post about the Lindsay Phillips ballet flats and commented and thanked me for the referral to their site.  So I thought I'd spend a little time looking at all of the products they have and they really have great stuff! One thing that caught my eye is the Baby Camo footed sleeper pictured above.  I am a fan of all things camouflage and when I saw this I knew I had to blog about it.  It is currently out of stock, so please Kokimo make it available soon!  I have a brand new niece that would look adorable in this.  I mean look at the lace up boots! How cute!  It sells for $24 dollars.

They also have Baby Ballerina (in stock)

And Baby MD (in stock)

1 comment :

Kokimo said...

Thanks again for the referral!!! I appreciate it so much. I have one Baby Camo footed sleeper back in stock..hoping for more soon, but grab it while you can :) Thanks again!