Thursday, February 25, 2010

Heart #19 goes to...The Naked Bee Hand and Body Lotion

Heart #19 goes to...The Naked Bee Hand and Body Lotion.  I've mentioned before that I love lotions.  I have so many everywhere around me...on my desk at work, in my car, in my pocketbook, next to the kitchen sink, in the bathroom, the list goes on.  I absolutely have to put lotion on my hands all throughout the day.  The Naked Bee sells a delicious smelling lotion.  It's Orange Blossom Honey and once you put it on, I swear you find yourself smelling your hands over and over again.  It smells that good.  I found it in a small little boutique in Florida while on vacation and couldn't find it again, until of course...Amazon.com.  They also have body wash, lip balm, soap, facial moisturizers, facial toners, shampoo and conditioners, travel kits, candles, the list goes on.
The Naked Bee is a great company.  Their motto is "All the Good Stuff, None of the Bad Stuff".  What does that mean?

“All of the good stuff…
70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body
Shampoo & Conditioner with honey and spirulina
Triple milled oatmeal soap with saponified beeswax and guar gum
Organic olive oil, honey and beeswax lip balm
Clean burning 100% paraffin-free palm wax and beeswax travel candle…


…none of the bad stuff.”
Paraben-Free
No propylene glycol or mineral oil
No dyes or pigment
No lauryl or laureth sulfate
Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.

No comments :