Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heart #1 goes to...the Amazon Kindle


The first heart goes to the Amazon Kindle. What can I say about this item? I absolutely had to have it the moment I saw a girl reading one in the waiting room of a doctor's office. I had to ask what it was because I had never seen it before and had never heard of it either. Once she explained it to me I was hooked and I had to have one. And so I thank my darling hubby for buying it for me.  He loves that fact that the bookcase is no longer overflowing.
Pictured above is the first generation Kindle, which I own and I love it and I'm faithful to it.
My sister in law recently got the second generation Kindle which looks like this...

OK, so it looks sleek and the buttons make more sense but for right now I'm a first generation Kindle kinda girl. There's nothing like packing for a trip and taking my Kindle filled with books just waiting to be read. Leaves alot of room in the suitcase for more shoes!



2 comments :

Unknown said...

I would like one of those too! Love your blog!

Unknown said...

I have the 2nd generation Sony e-reader and I love it, but the Kindle does more than the 2nd generation e-reader. I hear the newer Sony's are great!