Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heart #71 goes to...The Meatball Shop in NYC



Heart #71 goes to...The Meatball Shop in NYC!  Can't say I've been here...yet.  But it's definitely on my list of places I will be visiting.  If anyone knows me, they know I love meatballs.  My mom makes great little appetizer meatballs and my mother in law makes the best Italian meatballs.  So when I do eat at The Meatball Shop the best they can do is come in a close 3rd.  They are located at 84 Stanton St. (between Allen and Orchard) and on Thursday thru Saturday they are open from noon to 4am.  I hear the chicken meatball sliders are delicious and they have freshly baked cookies for their ice cream sandwiches.  I'll let you know how the experience goes as soon as I try the place out.
 
You place your order on wipe-away laminated sheets...

The classic Meatball Hero on crunchy baguette $9

Meatball Sliders $3
Classic Beef, Spicy Pork, Chicken, Vegetable

2 comments :

Betty Manousos said...

These look really yummy!
Wishing you a great day!
Betty xx

Daniella said...

oh my word... Joe would never leave this place if he went there.