Monday, November 22, 2010

Heart #118 goes to...Dyson DC31 Handheld Animal Vacuum Cleaner

Heart #118 goes to...Dyson DC31 Handheld Animal Vacuum Cleaner!  Can't believe I've let this much time go between posts, but since I love my Dyson Handheld Animal Vacuum Cleaner so much I just had to blog about it.  I got this about 2 weeks ago and all I need now is a cute bag to carry it around with me...because I ACTUALLY DO carry it around.  It comes with an AC/DC power adapter and battery charger, a combination accessory tool, a crevice tool and a motorized brush bar.  All Dyson handheld vacuums have a 2 year warranty.  It sells for $269.99 and you can get one on here.
I charge it and then it comes with me...in the car for a quick pickup, at work to clean up around my desk, and home for all those moments when dragging out the vacuum is not necessary.  It's so powerful and works great!  I feel like the Lara Croft of the vacuum world!  Looking forward to my next Dyson product...the Dyson ball vacuum...I'll let you know about that when I get it!