Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heart #86 goes to...Baby Yogurt Yogorino

Heart #86 goes to...Baby Yogurt Yogorino!  I was at the mall the other day and was happy to stumble upon something new in the food court...Baby Yogurt!  This is a franchise that has made it's way from Italy, where it originated, to the US.  There is another one in Beverly Hills, CA one in Philadelphia, PA one in White Plains, NY and the girl there told me that they will be opening one in Connecticut somewhere.  This stuff is really good.  I had the chocolate with carob chips, my mother in law had coffee flavor with toasted coconut.  They have a bunch of different toppings including something that I haven't seen before.  It's called mochi and it is "Japanese rice cake made of glutinous rice pounded into paste and molded into shape".  They are cut into tiny little cubes and they are soft and chewy.  I had the girl give me a sample and I like it.  Here's kind of what it looks like...



From what I read, Baby Yogurt is giving Pinkberry some competition.  Other locations around the world besides Italy are...Greece, Germany, Spain, Dubai, Japan, and Korea.

1 comment :

Daniella said...

Sounds and looks delicious. We don't have them here in sw fl :(