Friday, May 7, 2010

Heart #83 goes to...The Headache Relieving Wrap by Hammacher Schlemmer


**Update for this post: I changed the picture associated with this product...I couldn't take looking at the guy with the wrap on his head...my husband thought it was creepy too.  So I found this picture...it's not the actual product, but if you really need to see it, click on the link below... :)
Heart #83 goes to...The Headache Relieving Wrap by Hammacher Schlemmer!  I almost didn't want to add this picture but I couldn't find a better one.  And maybe the fact that I have a huge migraine right now made me feel that this post was necessary.  This sells for $49.95 and here's what I like about it.  When I have a headache, there's nothing more comforting than something cold on my forehead or on my head.  I always get comfortable on the couch and hubby brings me a bag of frozen peas or coffee beans and I balance it on my head.  I must look pretty funny.  Well, with this I can move around and not worry about my beans falling off my head.  It comes with 3 reusable gel packs that can be heated or frozen and inserted into the headband.  I wish I had this right now!

No comments :