Monday, March 15, 2010

Heart #38 goes to...Sunshine Awards

Heart #38 goes to...Sunshine Awards!  This award was passed on to me by Krystal's Kitsch.

The rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link to the nominees within your post
- Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award

I give this award to (in no particular order):

8 comments :

Unknown said...

Nice page desing. I like it.

Janette P. said...

Thank you, what a nice surprise...a great way to start of the week!

Freely Living Life said...

Thank you so much for thinking of our blog for this lovely award. Unfortunately due to the overwhelming amount of awards we have been offered we have made the decision to decline blog awards. Please don't take it personal. We do appreciate your gesture and look forward to reading more of your posts! <3

Betty Manousos said...

Congrats on your award! Well-deserved.
And thank you for passing it on to me!
I'm soo proud!:)
Sending love and hugs your way!
Betty xx

Alice said...

Thank you! Since I'm fairly new this is my first award...Whoo hoo.

Kris (Good Steward) said...

Awww,thanks Christina for the award! I will show you some love on my blog and pass on the award!

Tanja said...

Thank you so much! I've only been blogging for a few months so this is my first award! You made my day.

Seattle Kim D said...

Thank you Christina! <3